Sunday, 27 October 2013

The Labyrinth

Today we went to a friend's art exhibition in Downton and on the way back stopped for lunch on Romsey as Len wanted to show me the newly restored labyrinth in the convent of the Sargesse Sisters. 






The last picture is a detail on one of the convent buildings. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love a good labyrinth! and this is rather nice, being green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Did you walk it? You can hold a question and be still and quiet as you walk, and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I walked part of it but it was a dull day and it started to rain so I didn't complete the journey. I will do it properly when the weather is better and I am on my own. It is in such a quiet and lovely part of Romsey just across the road from the Abbey which I do visit often to sit and contemplate and light a candle. I liked the wire decoration on the wall with its labyrinthine coils.

    ReplyDelete