There's nothing so good as a walk along Bournemouth Beach on a warm but blowy autumn day with a dramatic sky. It's the first time we have been down for some weeks and it always makes me realise just how much I miss the sea. Maybe we will move back down to Bournemouth or Poole one day!
Looking towards Bournemouth.
Looking the other way towards the Isle of Purbeck. Note how different the light is in this direction.
Looking straight out to sea into the sun.
What dramatic photos. The clouds seem to be moving as I watch. The beach looks quite empty.
ReplyDeleteThe last photo makes the sea look like liquid mercury - quicksilver. I'm wondering how you managed to photograph the scene looking into the sun. Is the sun behind the clouds?
The beach was quite empty which was surprising as it was such a nice day. The photo looking into the sun has been cropped to take out the sun which was flaring in the top left-hand corner of the picture. I am always amazed how the iPhone can cope with such extreme light!
ReplyDelete