Saturday, 19 October 2013

My favourite trees

On the day we found the fair, we drove back on the country route and, as the sky was so good, we stopped at my favourite trees which I have photographed in all seasons and with all crops. This year the field is growing what look like cabbages. My favourite angle on them is the black and white shot with the third tree in the background. 

We were pleased to find blackberries ripe for eating - I ate all the black ones in the last shot. Delicious!






This was taken en route to the two trees. 


2 comments:

  1. The trees look almost comical in the top shop. Like two old bag ladies who have got up to dance. I could swear they are moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to think of the trees as two old bag ladies - I will laugh every time I see them now!

    ReplyDelete